IT Support Solutions
Reliable Business IT Support Solutions
Maintaining an in-house IT team to support your network is expensive, and often a waste of resources and money. Verus Solutions can become your IT department, providing all necessary support and services without the need to employ expensive IT staff with their related costs.
BusinessCover IT Support Contracts
Our trusted and proactive managed BusinessCover IT support is broken down into 2 easy to understand Packages.
- Package 1 offers flexibility for clients to use engineer hours as required, on a pay as you go basis with a small retainer for day-to-day support services.
- Package 2 is an all inclusive service with one monthly fee. This allows you to forget about IT support costs and concentrate on your business growth.
Both packages will fully monitor and maintain your IT systems, allowing you to get on with running your business whilst our professional team updates, maintains and manages your critical IT function.
We offer a rapid response engineer service only as part of our fully-managed BusinessCover IT support packages. In addition, managed services will enable us to identify early any potential issues with your IT systems and deal with those before they become a problem, saving you the expense of ad-hoc IT support callouts.
Don't Want a Contract?
At Verus Solutions we don't only offer IT support contracts - we are more than happy working for you on an ad-hoc basis. You get the same great experience and knowledge as you would with a BusinessCover IT support contract, but as and when you need it.
Our engineers are skilled in all aspects of server installation and migration, connectivity and security. Our knowledge goes beyond solution design to industry standard best practices or specific vendor platform support. By understanding the infrastructure end-to-end we can provide comprehensive services.
Our extensive portfolio includes:
- Design, planning and procurement of new networks
- Server migration and upgrading of existing networks
- Build and maintenance of Microsoft Server, Small Business Servers and Exchange servers
- Linux and Windows interoperability
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN), firewalls and network security
- Systems backups and disaster recovery
- Structured Cabling and Fibre Optic Installation
- VoIP implementation and Troubleshooting
- Compliance Adherence Planning
IT Director Service
Verus Solutions can act as your IT Director, reporting to your Board of Directors in the same way as an in-house IT Director would. Instead of getting just one person, however, you are getting an entire team at your disposal.