IT Support Solutions
Reliable Business IT Support Solutions
Verus Solutions can become your IT department. We’ll provide all necessary support, services and expertise, negating the need for you to employ and maintain a costly in-house IT team.
Our engineers are skilled in all aspects of server installation and migration, connectivity and security. Our knowledge goes beyond solution design, to industry standard best practices and specific vendor platform support. By understanding the infrastructure end-to-end we can provide comprehensive services.
Our extensive portfolio includes:
- Design, planning and procurement of new networks
- Server migration and upgrading of existing networks
- Build and maintenance of Microsoft Server, Small Business Servers and Exchange servers
- Linux and Windows interoperability
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN), firewalls and network security
- Systems backups and disaster recovery
- Structured cabling and fibre optic installation
- VoIP implementation and troubleshooting
- Compliance Adherence Planning
BusinessCover IT Support Contracts
We will fully monitor and maintain your critical IT systems, allowing you to focus on running your business. We offer two levels of fully managed Business IT Support (12 month contracts):
- Package 1 offers flexibility for clients to use engineer hours as required, on a pay as you go basis with a small retainer for day-to-day support services.
- Package 2 is our “all inclusive” package, designed to provide peace of mind with a fixed quarterly fee covering all your day to day IT support needs.
Pro-active monitoring: Our engineers will fully monitor and maintain your critical IT systems, resulting in early identification of any potential issues. By working to resolve issues early, before they become a bigger problem, we can help you avoid the inconvenience and expense of unexpected down-time at a later date.
Priority engineer service: Our ‘rapid response’ engineer service is reserved for BusinessCover customers.
Peripheral support: We will also provide support for any printers, switches, routers, hubs, UPSs and patch panels on both packages.
Fixed quarterly fees and transparent allocated engineer hours: Giving you peace of mind and allowing you to plan and budget more easily.
Don’t Want a Contract?
We also offer an Ad-Hoc option, with no ties or monthly fees. If you don’t want the commitment of a contract, we are happy to work with you on a Pay As You Go basis. You get the same great experience and knowledge as you would with a BusinessCover IT support contract, just as and when you need it. We charge a competitive hourly rate for work carried out.
IT Director Service
Verus Solutions can act as your IT Director, reporting to your Board of Directors in the same way as an in-house IT Director would. Instead of getting just one person, however, you are getting an entire team at your disposal.